- An 1 1/2 courtyard home design where all major rooms are arranged around the central courtyard garden
- The courtyard provide internal vistas and surprise elements and bring in better cross ventilation and daylighting to all the rooms arranged around this courtyard space
- The centrally located staircase is placed along the central axis to accentuate the architectural focus. It is also employed as a means to reinforce the central spine as the central circulation zone. This also reduce travel distance within the house.
- All habitable rooms are placed on either sides of the axis and around the central courtyard
- Separate dry and wet kitchen on the ground floor
- Car garage which parks 2 cars are tucked away from the road frontage for privacy and security. This design strategy hide the cars and also provide the much desired outdoor living and garden terrace to the front yard of the house to create the grandeur effect
- A separate lounge and family room is placed centrally at the rear end of the house to bring privacy to the occupants. The Family Room is also flanked by gardens on both sides to make the this room a very special place in this home design
- Every bedroom comes with attached bathroom
- Guest Room is located at the ground floor for privacy for both the guest and the host. The Guest Room comes with own garden vista and also equipped with own attached bathroom
- It is essentially a one and half storey house with the design intention of not to fully maximize the land area use to make it quaint and comfortable and yet luxury.