- A quintessential 2 storey courtyard home design where all major rooms are intentionally arranged around the central courtyard garden
- The courtyard provide internal vistas and surprise elements and bring in better cross ventilation and daylighting to all the rooms arranged around this courtyard space
- Separate dry and wet kitchen on the ground floor with a maid room attached to it for better access.
- Covered garage which parks 2 cars are tucked away from the road frontage for privacy and security. This design strategy hide the cars and also provide the much desired outdoor living and garden terrace to the front yard of the house to create the grandeur effect
- A separate Entrance Foyer at the rear end of the house is designed for security and also provide a separate entrance to the Guest Room placed at the end of the house. The Guest Room/ House is designed to be a stand alone habitable space and self sufficient.
- Every bedroom comes with attached bathroom and all family bedrooms are placed on the upper storey of the house.
- Guest Room is located at the ground floor for privacy for both the guest and the host. The Guest Room comes with own garden vista and also equipped with own attached bathroom.
- The double volume and fully enclosed central courtyard is designed for light, privacy, ventilation and views of the occupants and also serve as an architectural feature to connect all the spaces within vertically both visually and physically.